- People who tell me that the miscarriage is God's will. one, I am not Christian. This bothers me when people who don't know me say it to me, but those who know me, and have known me for a while, they know I am not Christian, and therefor should not tell me that it is God's will. One of my best friends tried this with me, but she said, maybe this was your God's will. Maybe your God or Goddess didn't think it was the right time. I'm like, seriously?? One, who's God would make you pregnant, and then take it away, because they thought you weren't ready? Two, when people tell me that God did it because there was something wrong with the baby, I want to say, no, that is nature, that is biology, that is just what HAPPENS.
- People who tell me that this is a good thing, because something was obviously wrong with the baby, and I wouldn't want to have to take care of a disabled child would I? Seriously, that doesn't make things better.
- People who tell me, at least you know you can get pregnant. Yeah, that is not so reassuring. Yup, I can get pregnant, then my body kills my baby, and I get to watch it bleed out into the toilet and go flush. Yup, reassuring.
- People who tell me that it was obviously not the right time. If it wasn't the right time, why did I get pregnant?? Why the heck would I get pregnant, and then lose it?? If it wasn't the right time, then wouldn't I have just not gotten pregnant?
- People who tell me that I already have kids, so I shouldn't worry about it, and that it's really not that bad. I am still losing my baby. It hurts, a lot, emotionally. No, it is not as bad as it was before I had the kids, but it is still absolutely horrible.
- And this one, last but not least, is not about people. It is about pads. They move, they don't stay, I still bleed everywhere, and I frigging hate the fact that I can't use a tampon like I do with a period. I have never been a fan of pads.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Things I hate
Posted by Brokenornot at 8:19 PM