No visible baby in my uterus. There may still be something in there, since I haven't passed any large clots. They had me get another blood test, so that we can see if my HCG is going down. If it isn't lower than 300, then he wants to check my tubes again I guess, even though they seemed fine in the ultrasound today. Otherwise it will be a D&C. He is worried about the lack of clots, and the fact that I haven't really passed anything.
Then wait a month or two and start trying again.
And he gave me Vic.od.in.