Thursday, November 03, 2011

Darker

The line is getting darker on the tests which is good, or so I like to think.

I have my first appointment on the 14th.  They are treating me like a normal OB patient, kind of, they are seeing me on the early end of when this doctor normally sees his OB patients for the first time.  Of course, there have been many phone calls, and I start the progesterone right away.  Part of me is scared to be using a new doctor, instead of the doctor I used last time, but I really didn't like her office practices.  Waiting times to see her were normally over an hour, after your appointment time.  Aside from the fact that she didn't believe me when I said I was in labor in the hospital, told the nurses no pain medication for an hour, and then because she was sure I wasn't in labor, didn't make it to the girlchilds birth.  Yeah, I had her 29 minutes after they talked to the dr.  But she did give me as many ultrasounds as I wanted.

Which I am hoping this new doctor will.

So, that is where we are.

No comments: