Saturday, June 16, 2012

Falling

He admitted it happened.  They talked about having a baby, moving in together.  I feel ill.  It happened on my couch, in my car, on the front lawn of my apartment complex.  All directly under my nose.  I confronted her about it, all she cared about was if I was going to tell the family.

He admitted it because he ended it, and she threatened to tell.

I feel sick.  He has cheated before, so many times.  This time...  it was family.  That is wrong, in so many ways.

3 comments:

The Redhead said...

omg. I'm so sorry. . . I have no words to even begin to try and comfort you. I know I don't comment often, but when I saw this, it floored me. I could never image what you are feeling (((HUGS)))

Cinderella said...

Ugh.

Please, if it is useful to you, read http://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk

What he did is so wrong. What she did is so wrong. Definitely tell the family. Do not cooperate in any dsyfunctional secret keeping to protect them.

Jessica said...

Wow...